Monday, May 25, 2009

Feeling Like Crap

I felt like crap all day. I was convinced for a moment or two that I had caught West Nile Virus from one of the over 80 (yes I counted as much as I could) mosquito bites I got sitting in a friend's back yard a couple nights ago. This would be the same back yard where I ate too much and made myself feel like crap mentally. Maybe his back yard is a bad place for me :) I basically spent most of my Memorial Day in a Benadryl induced fog and am feeling a little better now. I was really hoping to have a good run today in preparation for my race on Saturday, but alas I had to walk almost all of my 3 miles this morning. My knees have also been really sore since my long run on Saturday so an extra day of rest probably is good for them as well. Ill be kicking my but on Wednesday for my final pre-race run, then the 5k on Saturday with Jill. After that, its a whole new animal, training for the half marathon. I still cant believe Im going to do it, but Im terribly excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment